FAQ on Client Portal
Exploring the AntMyERP Customer Portal: How Can Customers Benefit from This Self-Service Hub?
“The Customer Portal in AntMyERP serves as a valuable tool to enhance customer interaction and self-service capabilities. It provides a secure and dedicated space for your customers to access important information and manage various aspects of their transactions. Here’s a breakdown of its key uses:
1. Service and Toner Call Management:
The Customer Portal allows customers to log and manage service requests and toner calls. This streamlines the communication process between your company and its customers. Customers can log service requests, report issues, and request toner replacements directly through the portal, improving efficiency and response times.
2. Call Updates:
Customers can check the status and updates of their service and toner call requests. This transparency keeps customers informed about the progress of their requests, enhancing their overall experience.
3. Device and Contract Information:
The Customer Portal provides access to device-related data for machines that the customer has contracted. This can include details about the equipment, such as model, specifications, and maintenance history. Customers can stay informed about their contracted devices’ performance and maintenance needs.”
Who are considered portal users in my ERP, and how can I efficiently manage them?
“A: In your ERP system, portal users encompass a diverse group, including customers, suppliers, and employees within your organization. These users gain access to your ERP’s dedicated online portal, which serves as a collaborative platform for streamlined interactions. Here’s how you can effectively manage portal users:
1. Inclusive User Categories:
Portal users are not limited to a single group; they span across customers who engage with your products or services, suppliers who contribute to your business’s supply chain, and employees within your organization.
2. Individual and Bulk Addition:
You have the flexibility to add portal users either individually or in bulk. For singular instances, add users one by one with relevant details. To expedite the process, leverage the option to import customer, vendor, and employee data in bulk.
Accessing the Client Portal: How Can Customers Log In and Interact with Your ERP System?
Providing Login Credentials for Client Access in Your ERP
After creating a customer account in your ERP system, you can enable access and provide login credentials by following these steps:
Username and Password Creation:
Adding Password and Activating:
Can customers download their “Customer Statement” from within the client portal in AntMyERP?
Currently, customers using the AntMyERP client portal have the capability to view their pending invoice details directly from the dashboard. However, the option to download the complete “Customer Statement” is not available in the portal.
Can I delete comments that have been added in the client portal of AntMyERP?
No, it is not currently possible to delete comments that have been added in the client portal of AntMyERP. Once comments are added, they cannot be deleted due to the platform’s current limitations. We recommend carefully reviewing and editing your comments before posting them to ensure accuracy and relevance.
How many contact persons can I add to a customer in AntMyERP?
In AntMyERP, there is no limit to the number of contact persons you can add to a customer. You can freely add as many contact persons as needed to maintain comprehensive and up-to-date information for your customers.
Understanding the Difference Between Customers and Vendors in AntMyERP
1. Customers are entities or individuals who buy or rent goods and services from your business.
2. You sell or provide your products or services to customers, and in return, you receive payments from them.
3. The Customers module in AntMyERP allows you to store and manage information about your customers, including their contact details, payment history, and preferences.
4. You can create and send sales transactions such as invoices, sales orders, and receipts to your customers through the system.
5. The Customers module enables you to track customer interactions, sales performance, and outstanding payments, helping you maintain strong customer relationships and manage your sales effectively.
1. Vendors are entities or individuals from whom your business purchases goods or services.
2. You buy items or services from vendors, and you make payments to them for the goods or services rendered.
3. The Vendors module in AntMyERP is designed to store and manage information about your vendors, including their contact details, payment terms, and product offerings.
4. You can record and send purchase transactions such as purchase orders, bills, and payments to your vendors through the system.
5. The Vendors module helps you keep track of vendor interactions, purchase history, and outstanding payments, streamlining your procurement process and fostering good vendor relationships.
In summary, while Customers represent the individuals or entities to whom you sell your products or services and receive payments, Vendors represent the individuals or entities from whom you purchase goods or services and make payments to them.
The Customers module focuses on managing your sales transactions and customer relationships, whereas the Vendors module concentrates on handling your procurement transactions and vendor interactions.