- Complete Settings Overview
- Organizational Setup
- Customize Forms
- Customize Your Preferences
- Streamline Your Workflow
- Effective Transaction Approval
- Templates for Efficient Business Management
- Effective Data Import
- Master Configuration for Efficient Business
- Users, Roles & Permission
- Effective Multiple Currencies
- Manage Multiple Branches
- Help Guide about SMS Setting
- Email Settings & Configuration
- Effective Reminder Settings
- Advanced Reporting Tag Configuration
- Streamline Open Service Ticket
- Effective Service Ticket Management
- Service on Spare Parts Management Software
- Streamline Defective Return Process
- Help Guide on RMA
- Help Guide on SLA
- Effective Preventive Maintenance Services
- Efficient Device Mapping Solution
- Streamline Knowledge Base Services
- Enhance Service Efficiency with Mobile Apps
- Comprehensive Service Solutions
FAQ on Device Mapping
How to Map Engineer or vendor to a device in AntMyERP?
Login to AntMyERP Go to the Sales CRM section.
Search for the Customer Clic on “Action”icon for that customer.
Click on the “Contract”.
Contract page will appear Click on the three-dot menu at the top .
Navigate to the “All Products” section.
Locate the product by its SERIAL Number.
Against the specific product, go to the service vendor or service engineer.
Click on the “Auto ” option for the vendor or engineer.
Add the name of the vendor or engineer in the provided field.
Save the changes made.